Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gold Coast 600 in style!

I get some pretty cool invites and this ranks right up there. Last Friday I was lucky enough to be invited by Palazzo Versace to their trackside corporate suite for the Gold Coast 600 (formerly Indy).

Now, I'm not a petrol head by any stretch but when the invite is for a sporting event and there's a corporate suite involved, I'm there!

I went to the Indy many years ago for my brother's buck's day but Friday was definitely more about doing it in style! Good food, great view (see below), wait-staff bringing you drinks all day and some celebrities as well. In the suite we had Tom Williams (briefly), Haley Bateup (iron woman ... so fit!) as well as Travis Cloke and Cameron Wood from Collingwood. There were also a few of the drivers wives and girlfriends.

A massive thank you to Andrew who is the DOSM at Palazzo Versace for the invite and his generous hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment