Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Corporate suite - Lions vs Power

I was lucky enough to get an invite from Mirvac Hotels & Resorts to their corporate suite for the Brisbane Lions AFL game against the Port Adelaide Power. I'm a die-hard Bombers fan so while I don't follow the Lions it was the first AFL invite I've received for a while and I jumped at the chance!

The suite was hosted by the GM from Quay West Suites Brisbane (Anthony Carter) and Mirvac's Regional BDM for conference & events (Rachael Hopkins). I actually used to work with Rachael many years ago at the Sheraton Brisbane so it was great to catch up.

Mirvac went all out with the suite, PLENTY of food throughout the game, a steady flow of drinks and obviously a great spot to watch the game itself. They even managed to organise a rare win by the Brisbane Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment